Real Talk with Connexall
Episode 1: Mental Health & Frontline Workers During COVID-19
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, frontline workers across the globe have been pushed to their limits. Nursing staff are experiencing high anxiety and overwhelming loss of control due to this new virus. Listen to Scott Kennedy, Director, Marketing and Corporate Communications, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Crystal Kim, of CK NP Psychiatry and Connexall Clinical Workflow Manager – Alexis Balingcongan, MSN, RN, CAPA as we discuss the available resources that frontline staff can access to manage Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and trauma in the months and years to come.
- Discover proven solutions that support the safety and mental health of care teams.
- Explore the long term impacts of this crisis and the solutions hospitals are implementing.
- Learn about the importance of providing clinicians with clear, real-time information using communication software.
Episode 2: Mental Health & Nursing During COVID-19
Listen to Scott Kennedy, Director, Marketing and Corporate Communications, President-elect of the Philippine Nurses Association of America – Dr. Mary Joy Garcia-Dia, DNP, RN, FAAN, and Connexall Clinical Workflow Manager – Alexis Balingcongan, MSN, RN, CAPA, as we discuss the long term implications of the COVID-19 crisis on frontline nursing staff. We share key insights that will help support healthcare staff who are living through this trauma.
- Explore different ways to reduce nursing overwhelm by simplifying workflows using clinical communication technology.
- Discussing the ongoing trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) experienced by frontline workers
- Discover solutions and software that reduce cognitive overload and enhance clinical workflows.