The healthcare community continues to be challenged by staffing shortages, cognitive overload, and alarm fatigue. This can have a downstream impact on a nurses’ ability to deliver quality care to their patients.
Connexall is at the heart of connected care and is partnering with healthcare leaders to address these issues, by delivering a Connected Hospital model to empower nurses and ensure better alignment of patient care, communication, and facility technologies to:
- Achieve workflow efficiencies
- Increase care team collaboration
- Optimize a safe and healing environment
- Foster a proactive caregiving culture
We are excited to showcase our innovative solutions at ANCC22 Conference in Philadelphia, October 13-15. This year’s conference theme is “Educate. Innovate. Celebrate.”.
We are proud to support the nursing community and their endless commitment to patient care. Join us in the Connexall booth #1339 and meet our team, including our very own nurse leaders — Amalia Karadimas, RN, MS (Chief Clinical and Experience Officer, Connexall) and Cindy Osredkar, RN, BSN (Director, of Sales, Connexall). Amalia is a healthcare leader that has a track record of successfully leading and implementing system-wide informatics initiatives. Cindy has over 18 years of sales and sales leadership experience in clinical informatics, in addition to 6 years at the patient’s bedside as a critical care nurse.
- Learn how our partnership with leading hospitals is helping to reduce alarm fatigue and empower nurses to advance quality care, while enhancing the caregiving process to patient needs… quickly and accurately.
- Participate in interactive demos and see how you can improve clinical outcomes through a Connect Hospital model.
Visit Us in booth #1339
Start: October 13
End: October 15