PATIENT AND STAFF SAFETY
Enhance patient and staff safety by adopting reliable solutions to eliminate dangerous prescription errors, reduce the risk of patient discrepancies, predict alarm fatigue before it happens, and respond immediately to staff duress events.
We help you achieve and maintain your patient safety goals.
Focus on zero harm and take proactive measures to improve patient safety.
- Prevent “never” events, such as patient mix-ups and inaccurate prescriptions
- Get notified immediately when critical labs are available
- Keep vulnerable patients safe from falls and prevent wandering
- Keep new parents’ minds at ease with infant abduction protocols
Ensure that staff feel safe at work.
- Predict alarm fatigue and intervene before clinicians are affected
- Ensure staff safety with automatic staff duress notifications
- Facilitate safe working environments for remote staff
- Make sure you have an emergency recovery plan that you can trust