PATIENT AND STAFF SAFETY
Enhance patient and staff safety by adopting reliable solutions to eliminate dangerous prescription errors, reduce the risk of patient mix-ups, predict alarm fatigue before it happens, and respond immediately to staff duress events.
Focus on zero harm and take proactive measures to improve patient safety.
- Prevent “never” events, such as patient mix-ups and inaccurate prescriptions
- Get notified immediately when critical labs are available
- Keep vulnerable patients safe from falls and prevent wandering
- Keep new parents’ minds at ease with infant abduction protocols
Ensure that staff feel safe at work.
- Predict alarm fatigue and intervene before clinicians are affected
- Ensure staff safety with automatic staff duress notifications
- Facilitate safe working environments for remote staff
- Make sure you have an emergency recovery plan that you can trust