Building a Connected Hospital
A successful digital transformation strategy can help create a truly connected health care environment, provide total visibility into hospital systems and event notifications, and ensure complete control of strategic mandates.
Outcomes you need
Care with MobileConnex
With MobileConnex, health care facilities can improve their workflow experience and receive alarm notifications, real-time alarm updates, and enable secure text messaging between users.
• Alarm notifications are a powerful and intuitive tool with intelligent options to acknowledge, escalate and activate alerts, and the ability to initiate workflows and analyze patterns
• Secure messaging allows for quick, seamless, and user-friendly messaging that meets all health care safety regulations
• Web requests provide access to active team and code protocols from any device, enabling effective communication, engagement, and task management
• My Assignments empower users with personalized and enhanced active assignment visibility
Business Insights and Analytics
Achieve enhanced patient care through innovative, organic data integration and actionable insights.
• Presenting meaningful insight from integrated system responses to help you realize strategic objectives and meet regulatory requirements.
• Set performance baselines, achieve workflow efficiencies for patient safety and satisfaction, improve alarm management practice to increase overall clinical satisfaction.
• Connexall captures organic data from all connected systems and each interaction during an event’s lifecycle to provide high-level, real-time outcome visibility.
Leading the Market
Sandy Saggar promoted to Interim CEO and profiled in Becker’s Hospital Review
Becker’s Hospital Review, one of the most influential and popular healthcare industry publications, announced that Sandy Saggar has been appointed as Interim Chief Executive Officer. With this new appointment,...
HIMSS22 Reimagine Health
We are getting close to the can’t-miss healthcare event of the year, HIMSS22! The place where global healthcare professionals connect for the education, innovation, and collaboration they need to re-imagine...
MGH leverages Connexall to enable its SMART Hospital expansion
Connexall is proud to be showcased in Canadian Healthcare Technology magazine, with our customer Michael Garron Hospital (MGH). The article describes how MGH is leveraging Connexall to help with...