As an Essential Services Provider to healthcare facilities around the world, we are proud to support our customers’ COVID-19 requirements. We continue to respond to customer requests as it relates to prioritizing efforts associated with COVID-19. Connexall maintains a 24 x 7 x 365 technical support service for our customers worldwide.
Connexall’s global team follows a “virtual business-as-usual” policy ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers, without jeopardizing support to our customers and related projects and systems. Connexall continues to monitor the situation, ensuring that we are in line with safe practices stated by government agencies. Effective since March 13th:
- All Connexall employees are encouraged to work-from-home until stated otherwise by our COVID-19 Health & Safety Steering Committee, in order to self isolate and slow the spread of Covid-19 and avoid overwhelming our healthcare system. However, we continue to support our customers’ needs remotely.
- Travel to customer sites have been minimized to essential on-site requirements only.
- Employees that return from travel are expected to be in self-isolation for 14 days, before traveling to another customer location and/or returning to their Connexall office.
- Technical support teams will continue to operate at 24 x 7 x 365 across our global locations, ensuring that customer inquiries are addressed immediately.
- Research & Development and related teams are also set up as virtual, to ensure there is no downtime on customer projects and systems.
We are engaging in such a policy as a proactive and preventative measure and continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19.
For additional information on how we are helping healthcare providers during this challenging time, please refer to the Connexall COVID-19 Resource Hub: https://www.connexall.com/covid-19-resource-hub/